Tuesday 26 April 2011

My Homepage Draft

Website, Homepage Sketch


I deliberately drew this draft in a sketched way so that it would correspond to the 'home-made' and casual conventions of my digipak design and the bands music style. For me, the colours were also an important aspect of the website as I had decided beforehand that the colours were going to be natural earthy tones and brown to add to the natural and earthy feel of both the digipak and the band's music. I wanted images of the band to be on of the focal points of the homepage as it is an underground and therefore unknown band, so images would enhance their chances of appealing to a wider audience. I also decided that it was important to include the song that we had chosen as a group to undertake and work with as both of the artists websites who i had researched, provided a platform on their website were fans could listen to their music and as this is an unsigned band that I am promoting, I felt that there was a higher need for the audience to hear their song as majority of the audience will probably have not heard the band's music at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment